* I have been on a Daniel/Vala kick recently and have some stuff thrown together for the daniel_vala
month of love challenge. I will be able to help fill in some of those empty days which is good! I still want to write a little something, but we'll see if my muse decides to come waltzing through the door wearing flannel and shades (yes my muse is Poochie :P) with a 'hey, whatsa matter?' expression on his face. Also someone may have been
distracting tempting me with Daniel/Will Zimmerman
, which I have to admit to writing a little
something for way back when and never finishing it... :P
* Some shows are slowly making their way back to our screens here. Shit My Dad Says premieres tonight, so I will be giving that one a go. Besides The Big Bang Theory I haven't watched any sitcoms lately.
* ( Hawaii Five-O )
* ( NCIS: Los Angeles season 2 opener )
* I have seen the first few episodes of SGU as it's just started airing here on 11's Thursday sci fi line up...I'm still waiting for something to actually happen. The acting isn't bad, Robert Carlyle in particular, but it seems the same old teenage boy tropes are being paraded about. Eli's perving/not perving on Chloe in the shower, childish bickering every episode...who cares? If I can't find a reason to like the characters, how can I give a shit about what's happening to them? The ad for this week's episode is something about them crashing into a sun, 3 hours to live so they're off bonking or whatever (I get the whole 'affirmation of life' dealy, but I suspect that aspect will not be touched upon or merely glossed over). Now, SG-1 could have done that at the end of Fail Safe, would have been a livelier end :P, but SGU seems to be the new kid trying too hard to be cool. Sorry, not impressed.
* ST: TNG - John DeLancie, 'nuff said.